3.24.2009

Passing time

I am a keen knitter, and over the last year my mum has slowly spent time teaching me all her many tricks. After cooking you can usually find me sitting with a cup of tea and a pile of wool. Scarves seem to be my favorite, mostly because they are easy to travel with and versatile, plus they are back in style and very retro... These are some of my latest projects. There is something about pulling soft wool over needles in the evening helps me go to sleep...call me weird. Thanks for all your patience Mum.


First you start with a ball of wool and sticks of your choice.

Next you need a cup of Roger tea...lol.


Popsicle Mobius


The Sea Wave

Blue Bubbles w/ Dragonfly Pin



Candied Floss


Roger's ski scarf (current project and unnamed)
Right now is the size of a small handtowel....

No comments:

Post a Comment